This recipe is an alternative that is much more healthy than a normal cookie recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups Nut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup Teff Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk( warm)
- 1/2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts
** The sweetener is only used to sweeten so you don't need to worry about how it will react chemically. Use whatever one you like the most.
1. Combine the nut butter, egg and sweetener in a large bowl.
2. Combine the flours, baking powder, and baking soda together.
3. Add the flour mixture to the nut butter mixture.
4. Soak the Chia seeds in the Almond Milk add the vanilla, then add to the mixture.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
6. Form into balls and flatten out. Bake at 350F for 10-15min.