Not only is this recipe easy, the muffins are very moist and quite tasty. In addition, this recipe is also PPM 150 compliant! woot!
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Raspberries
1. Set your oven to 400 F
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon zest together in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, vegetable oil, lemon juice, egg whites and honey together.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix only until it comes together. If it seems a bit dry, add 1-2 tbsp milk to moisten it up.
5. Add the raspberries and fold them into the mixture. Try not to break them up too much.
6. Put muffins wrappers of silicon wrappers in a muffin tin and add the batter. It should make 12 muffins.
7. Bake your muffins at 400F for 15-18 minutes.
8. Cool and Enjoy!